Welcome to Geo-Logos!
This is an educational site focusing on the geography, culture, and history of the Bible.
Why the name Geo-Logos? And how do you pronounce it?
These Greek words combine to mean ‘the world (geography) of the Word (Bible)’.
Geo (/ˈjēō/) + Logos (/ˈlōɡōs/) = Geo-Logos!
This site has three main sections:
- By the Book is a section that contains in-depth Bible studies on specific books.
- Bookshelf contains excellent books, videos, and references.
- Google Earth is a page with instructions on how to download and use Google Earth for Bible Study.
Be sure to check out other curated content from Geo-Logos:
- Pinterest contains free Bible maps, charts, infographics, and hands-on activities
- YouTube has some amazing videos of the Bible lands and educational videos
- Facebook links to current events and news stories related to Biblical archaeology and the Holy Land
Have fun exploring the geography, culture, and history of the Bible!